Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another Planter to fill

We decided to change the look of the plants at the back fence.   But first this  6 1/2 foot Weeping Norwegian Spruce had to be dug up and moved to my friends house.  I really did like him, but he was in the wrong place, so he took a little ride in the back of the truck.
Now, the Hops needs to be dug up from around the base of one of the Grape Arbor posts.  Don't know where he's going yet.  The post will be pressure washed, stained and repositioned before we're done.
A temporary post is placed to hold up the corner of the arbor, while everything else is cleared out.
It's ready to be planted.   As projects go, this one didn't take that long.  I guess it's time for me to go plant shopping, and you know how I feel about that:))  Where are the car keys? 

No comments:

Post a Comment