Someone brought this salad to my house once for a Bar-B-Que. They bought it at the Whole Foods Deli counter. It was really good and really healthy since it wasn't loaded with copious amounts of mayonnaise. Turns out that I was able to find the recipe on the web. (What would we do without the internet?) You need to try this.
45 min/ 15 min
3 lbs red potatoes
½ C chopped parsley
6 scallions, finely sliced
2 tsp salt
1 ½ tsp pepper
¼ C Dijon
½ C Olive oil
½ C pineapple juice
1/8 C cider vinegar
6 basil leaves
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Quarter potatoes and steam for 20-30 minutes, or until tender.
2. Toss vegetables in a large bowl with salt and pepper and set aside.
3. While potatoes steam, make salad dressing; in a food processor, add mustard and oil and blend well.
4. Add juice, vinegar, basil, and spices, processing until smooth.
5. Once potatoes cool, add them to the bowl of seasoned veggies.
6. Mix well.
7. Drizzle in dressing and toss to coat.