Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My watering can fetish

I know I might worry about the garden a little more than most, but having  my watering cans staged and filled throughout the yard gives me some peace of mind.  You never know when a plant might need a splash of water, and me without a hose.
Those that know me might even say I have a watering can fetish, that's okay with me.  There are so many options when it comes to watering cans. 
Notice here I have the old glass 1/2 gallon milk containers in a metal carrier.  I love that bit of nostalgia.  I recently emptied those and put them away for the winter.  Don't want the bottles to crack from freezing.
And this bright green can really does a stand out job near the eggplant.  I know we are at the end of the growing season,  and I am thankful that it did last through October.

No comments:

Post a Comment