Thursday, July 8, 2010

Rain, rain and more rain

We are getting a lot of rain here in the Denver area.  I took a picture from my front porch looking out to the street.  I wanted you to get a feel for how it was pouring.  Now this doesn't go on all day, it's usually in the afternoon, but it's a good amount.  Don't know if you can see the water running down the sides of the street or not.  On the bright side, the plants are LOVING it.   There are so many wonderful nutrients in rain water.  The weather people are saying that it should subside tomorrow evening, meaning one more afternoon of rain.  What I find amazing is when I get up at 5:30 in the morning, I can hear my neighbors sprinklers ch..ch..ching along.  What is wrong with these people?  Don't they know how/when to shut off their sprinklers?  They will be the same people that wonder why they have mushrooms coming up in their yards.

No comments:

Post a Comment